Tuesday 15 February 2011

My Inspiration Wall...

Today i was asked if i use the studio space available to third years at the university... i was honest and said no, i never have.

People work in all different ways, some may work better in a group, bouncing ideas of each other, some may prefer working in the studio as they are nearer to facilities such as computers and printers.... however i don't feel i work well like this.

For the past three years of being at uni i have worked from home, reasons being, all my equipment and media is here, it would be a struggle to have to cart it in everyday, i also prefer to work in quieter conditions, maybe with a bit of music on in the background and but mainly because i find myself a lot more inspired as i can create moodboards/inspirational imagery collages on my walls.



This is my wall...it is a collage of all the ideas i am working on within this project. It allows me to combine imagery quickly on a large scale and visualise shapes together. It my look a mass of paper and sticky notes but it allows me to see how the imagery is working overall as a collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment