Saturday 5 February 2011

My favourite pastime...

I'm in my third and final year of Textile Design so thought i would create a blog to illustrate my journey and personal inspiration. This blog will allow me to capture and showcase visual inspiration and how it has developed my work.



Heanor Antiques Centre is My Curiosity Shop...i love it. The shop consists of 3 storeys packed full to the brim of trinkets and treasures. Each room is visually so exciting, photographs uncover new discoveries each time i look at them!


...and with it only being a ten minute drive away from my home, it is a regular visit for a weekend pastime.



1 comment:

  1. Have you been to Newark Antiques fair? Its meant to be the largest in Europe.

    Next one is 7th & 8th April.

    http://www.iacf.co.uk/newark/

    ReplyDelete